Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day 559: Complete Body Awareness

Continuing from Day 558: Meditation, Understanding and Self-Realisation.

So, I moved on from there into a more ‘physical’ meditation with the actual breathing and movement of myself within the body. Becoming and practicing my total awareness within the physical body. That was a very painful meditation, but I realised that ‘unless I am actually present in all and every cell of my body – I am not the directive principle of my physicality and I am not directed within this physical world. So I used breathing, moving in and out of the body and had much pain in the process, but if one persists, eventually one manages to instantaneously be in an relaxed physical state with a single breath.

Which was the point, was to identify any hidden emotion, any hidden energy, any hidden point that is in control of any part of the physical.

Obviously I developed through time and much practice ‘coercive relationship’ with the physical to indicate to me wherever something is out of place. It took many years to develop which I then cross-referenced and checked on other people’s bodies . And I had to be able to immediately point out the pain, the point without any help from them and without them even knowing that I’m looking so that they as they ‘observer’ cannot influence what it is I am physically experiencing in my body, it must correspond and I will never share with them initially, that I am also having the pain, I will not explain ‘how’. Because I was testing over many years, it was astoundingly effective. One is here as every point, 100% effective. Indicating that one can actually find the Forgiveness necessary, find the Self-Honest Relationship, the Equality Point – meaning – ‘What was the Equation’ and the ‘Relationship’ that created that point, do the Forgiveness and it’ll release. Not only in the person’s body but also in your own body as well. Proving beyond a doubt – Equality and Oneness within the Physical, Here.

I’ve been working with that extensively.

A simple guideline emerged. Whenever I can feel the pain of another, it is my duty, my responsibility to work with the person. If I don’t, it’s their own and they’re ready to handle it themselves. And until they can determine what is a pain that is theirs or another’s, it is always their pain. It is only once you have dealt with your complete integration, physically, that you can actually start to take responsibility for other people. Before that you will use your mind and you will mind-warp other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment