Friday 22 June 2012

Day 69: END Human TRAFFICKING


Watch the Documentaries The TrapThe Century of the Self and Psywar for context

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I RUN to a Store to Buy the Latest Gadget, I am Part of Human Traffic, controlled Only for Profit – Only Caring About the Humans with Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Traffic on the Roads of the World, Going to and From a Job just to Survive, is Human Trafficking and a System of Slavery to Profit and Money that Totally disregards Life as value – Leaving Generation after Generation of Children in the Jaws of Consumerism to be Eaten by the Sharks of Greed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to Direct the Eyes to Human Trafficking around the World without addressing the Economic System that Created the Problem in the First place, is Like Deliberate Public Relations SPINNING to keep the Real Slave Entertained and Consumed within Ideologies that this World can Never be a Place that Will Honor Life Equally, without the Slave Realizing: I was Educated to be a Slave by my Family, my Culture, my Society, my Economic System – and No Alternative was offered – I HAD NO CHOICE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in a World of Plenty, to Have to Resort to Human Trafficking to Earn a Living, or to Become so Dishonored as Life that one Dishonor Life and Abuses Others VISIBLY, Requires a System that Shows Clearly that Life is Not Honored AS EXAMPLE, and this IS the System we have on Earth. Thus, let the one that is NOT Part of THIS System of ABUSE, ECONOMICALLY CAST The FIRST stone of JUDGMENT.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Activist is the Public Relations of the Bodies that Represent the Justifications of Greed and Profit, as Corporations and Culture, that DO NOT Investigate ALL that is Behind the Current version of HUMAN or How the Human can Become Life-worthy through changing the World System to be Supportive of Life, Equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the MINDS of HUMANS are SOULD out to Greed and Profit, whether it be to LOOK GOOD, LIVE WELL, Be Wealthy, Be Healthy – it is Self-Interest and Greed as Long as Even One Child is Born in Poverty in a World of Plenty, and this is an INDICTMENT AGAINST All Activists that Do Not take on the Real Issues in this World, and Keep themselves Busy with PROTECTING A CORRUPT WORLD SYSTEM OF INEQUALITY.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize what is REALLY HEARTBREAKING is that So Few People in the World Realize that their Minds are Directed and Controlled from Birth to end up as Human Traffic to feed a Culture of Self-Interest and Greed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there are Millions of New Cases of Human Trafficking Every Day with Every child Born into a System that Does Not Honor Life Equally, is Doomed without a Choice to be just Traffic for Profit, and Labor slaves for the Greedy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that No Person can Call themselves AWARE when the World System Breeds Human Traffic for Profit, causing Massive Inequality to Drive the Fear-Factor in People, to make sure they Remain Grateful if they Have Money and Damn those without Money as GOD’S Will or Some other INSANE Justification.


I commit myself to End all Human Trafficking with a NewWorld System that will Honor Life Equally.

I commit myself to educate the WILLING and AWARE that a World that is Best for all Life is Possible and the Responsibility of Every Person that Claims Awareness.

I commit myself to show that every child Born into this World is in fact Brainwashed into a System of Either Greed or Poverty, with Life Never Valued in Equality.

I commit myself to show that Activists are the Charlatans of the Human Race that Sells a World System of Inequality to the Masses by being the Part of the Human Race that Pretends to Care and Yet Brings No Real Value to the Table, because Life Remains Valueless and Unequal.

I commit myself to show that the Economic System of the World is NOT an Acceptable System for a World of Plenty, where Life is Freely Given to Each at Birth – and to take what was Given Freely and Enslave it to a System of Debt, Greed, Profit and Poverty are Acts of Real Evil.

I commit myself to show that if One Cannot See Yourself as Equal As Life in Another – in Every Way – you are Brainwashed into Honoring Self-Interest and thus Part of the Disease that is Consuming Life on Earth.

I commit myself to show that the Human that Accepts the world System AS IT IS, is INHUMANE, CRUEL and Self-Interested ONLY, and DO NOT Qualify to be Seen as Life.

I commit myself to the Establishment of a New Life Culture on Earth where Life is the Only Actual Value, Equal IN ALL from Birth to Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment